As Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating, planning and managing the optimal flow of goods. You will report to - and receive instruction and guidelines from - the Lead Logistics.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- planning and coordinating work for the team
- managing stock
- planning the goods flow
- administrative handling of the logistics documents team
- acting as a point of contact for logistics questions
- ensuring shipments (including documents) are organised
- disposing of the waste stream
- goods receipt, warehousing of goods and issue of goods to production
- contributing to the further professionalisation of the department
- contributing ideas and improvements to ensure the optimal flow of goods.
To be eligible for this role, you must have the following:
- an MBO-level education in engineering or logistics
- basic knowledge of logistics and business processes and systems
- excellent knowledge of materials and logistics work
- strong reading, interpretation and understanding of coupons and drawings
- knowledge of hydraulic components is an advantage
- experience in guiding employees
- the ability to deal with automated systems
- excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and ERP (preferably ISAH) and PDM packages
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- a hoisting licence and ability to drive a forklift truck
- knowledge of reporting techniques
- motivation to develop skills and knowledge through courses and training
- a proactive and service-oriented personality
- an accurate and structured way of working
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offer you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Supervisor Systems Assembly and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will work at IHC SAS. This organisation, based in Alphen aan den Rijn, specialises in designing and producing reliable deck equipment for the offshore oil and gas markets. Over the years, IHC SAS has gained a great deal of experience in pipelaying systems, heavy duty winch systems and mooring systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 10 oktober 2017|
|Locatie||Alphen aan den Rijn|
|Functiecategorie||Hoger Management, Logistiek|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Stephan Ooms|
|Telefoon||+31 78 691 0984|