Tender Manager M/F
- Review of customer submitted information, analysis of client supply and proposal preparations.
- Clarification of bid conditions and execution of tender preparation.
- Monitoring of bid execution in order to ensure alignment between client expectations and organizational requirements.
- Contribution in cost and price calculations .
- Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines adjusted to the timelines and frameworks stipulated by the customers.
- Degree in business or any other field relevant for the position.
- Practical experience in a similar position is considered to be an advantage .
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing (Dutch and English).
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension and various insurances.
Roll Group companies Roll-Lift and RollDock offer a full range of services including Engineering, Heavy Lifting, Over the Road Transportation and Ocean Transport Solutions with a focus on the Oil and Gas, Energy and Renewables, Infrastructure and Naval markets – whilst placing great importance on Health, Safety and Innovation.
With ongoing regular investment, Roll Group will expand its already impressive fleet of Heavy Lift Cranes, Lifting Systems, Specialist Transport Equipment and state-of-the-art Heavy Transport vessels.
As we are a relatively young company, we are always looking for talented, passionate and enthusiastic personnel at all levels who can contribute to the development, improvement and progression of our business. In return, we offer a supportive, positive working environment and the satisfaction of working as part of a professional team which leads the Heavy Lift and Specialist Transport Industries by example.
Please take a look at our vacancies below, and if you feel that you have the enthusiasm, skills and qualifications to fill a role with RollDock or Roll-Lift – both of whom are expanding rapidly, please send us a your curriculum vitae along with a brief covering letter.
For more information about the Roll Group please visit: www.roll-group.com
|Plaatsingsdatum||vrijdag 6 oktober 2017|
|Locatie||Capelle aan den IJssel|
|Bedrijfsnaam||RollDock Shipping B.V.|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Nienke de Vries|
|Telefoon||+31 (0)10 2701450|
|Fax||+31 (0)10 2701451|
Fascinatio Boulevard 882