Marine Systems Engineer
- Concept/ basic engineering and design of mechanical/ marine systems;
- Specification of required system components;
- Technical support during production & system testing before delivery;
- Securing timely settlement of assignments under consideration of quality and budget aspects;
- Supervising, checking & reviewing contractor’s compliance with project specifications;
- Interface coordination between all parties;
- Monitoring compliance with regulation requirements.
- BSc. /MSc. in Mechanical Engineering/ Marine Engineering or equivalent;
- Profound experience as Marine Systems Engineer within Ship- or Yacht building industry;
- Proven experience in concept/ basic engineering and design of mechanical/ marine systems;
- Ability to interface with all parts of the business - clients, subcontractors & suppliers;
- Excellent command of the German and English language, spoken and written.
Je kunt hier inloggen om direct te solliciteren. Heb je nog geen account? Maak er een aan en solliciteer daarna direct op deze vacature.
Since our start in 2007 we have developed into the specialist in recruitment and contracting for the international yachtbuilding, shipbuilding, offshore, hydraulic engineering and maritime industry. As Recruitment Engineers we create with professional passion and commitment the right connection between the possibilities and wishes of engineers and our relations. The engineering of recruitment is our profession in which we see to a well guided acquaintance and cooperation on the basis of our know-how and overview.
Cooperation is also the defining strength of our team. Irrespective of our specialization, focus or role we work together to create the best opportunities and solutions for engineers and organizations. We are Recruitment Engineers!
|Plaatsingsdatum||donderdag 5 oktober 2017|
|Locatie||Lower Saxony, Germany|
|Sector||Scheepsbouw en -reparatie|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Rodrigo Fernandes|
|Telefoon||+31 (0)20-717 3626|