Sales Manager M/F
- Identify opportunities and proactively hunt cargoes in the designated regional area, negotiate and close deals.
- Maintain regular contact with existing and potential clients through visits or otherwise with the aim to maintain and improve relationships.
- Present a visit plan for the sales region / specialsed market in the beginning of each year to the Manager Commercial Department. Discuss the visit plan with the Manager Commercial Department on a quarterly basis. Identify market potential by mapping and activating the identified accounts.
- Present an overview of conferences and exhibitions in his/her region.
- Expanding the customer data base and generate leads for each country within the assigned sales regionsLiaise with Operations and Engineering Department on an ongoing basis.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or other related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three years experience in a commercial role.
- Be genuinely ambitious, energetic, action orientated and driven by nature.
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability.
- Knowledge of maritime heavy lift transportation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing (Dutch and English).
- Willingness to travel.
Roll Group companies Roll-Lift and RollDock offer a full range of services including Engineering, Heavy Lifting, Over the Road Transportation and Ocean Transport Solutions with a focus on the Oil and Gas, Energy and Renewables, Infrastructure and Naval markets – whilst placing great importance on Health, Safety and Innovation.
With ongoing regular investment, Roll Group will expand its already impressive fleet of Heavy Lift Cranes, Lifting Systems, Specialist Transport Equipment and state-of-the-art Heavy Transport vessels.
As we are a relatively young company, we are always looking for talented, passionate and enthusiastic personnel at all levels who can contribute to the development, improvement and progression of our business. In return, we offer a supportive, positive working environment and the satisfaction of working as part of a professional team which leads the Heavy Lift and Specialist Transport Industries by example.
Please take a look at our vacancies below, and if you feel that you have the enthusiasm, skills and qualifications to fill a role with RollDock or Roll-Lift – both of whom are expanding rapidly, please send us a your curriculum vitae along with a brief covering letter.
For more information about the Roll Group please visit: www.roll-group.com
|Plaatsingsdatum||woensdag 4 oktober 2017|
|Locatie||Capelle aan den IJssel|
|Bedrijfsnaam||RollDock Shipping B.V.|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Nienke de Vries|
|Telefoon||+31 (0)10 2701450|
|Fax||+31 (0)10 2701451|
Fascinatio Boulevard 882