(Sr.) Project Managers Offshore, Yachting or Fishery #168934 MaritiemeVacaturebank.nl
(Sr.) Project Managers Offshore, Yachting or Fishery
For several clients we are looking for Project Managers and Senior Project Managers with experience in Offshore, Yachting or Fishery.
Are you a project manager and do you have experience in the Offshore, Fishery or Yachting then apply! We are seeking for multiple (senior) project managers for several projects.
As a Project Manager you are responsible for the complete or (sub)project. As a leader of a project, you are responsible for the cooperation and connection with all the technical and human factors. The maintain focus is on your team to realise the project on specification, on budget and in time and mitigating technical and financial risks on strategic, tactical an operational levels. During the project, you are responsible for maintain client relationship management with the external client, as well with several other internal or external stakeholders. You build trust, and make sure the right decisions are taken at the right time.
Tasks and responsibilities:
As (Senior) Project Manager the following is expected of you:
- Knowledge of and experience with complex and technical processes, preferably with experience in shipbuilding in the Offshore industry, Fishing industry or Yachting sector;
- Experience with project management at strategic, tactical and operational levels;
- Experience leading large technical (preferably maritime) project in a challenging environment;
- Focus on achieving goals by using well-structured processes;
- Financial knowledge and cost control.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager with the following profile:
- Graduated in Mechanical or Maritime Engineering or similar ( Bachelor or Master);
- Min. 5+ years of experience in project management or equal level expertise;
- Good working knowledge of the English and Dutch language, both written and orally;
- Ability to work abroad or to travel;
- Only candidates with EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates;
- Demonstrable personal leadership skills, such as a high level of stress management and flexibility;
- To anticipate the drives and interest of the client and the stake holders, an ability to empower people to achieve the right goals.
- Good communication skills;
- Team player;
- Strong computer skills;
- Analytical/problem solving capability;
Interested? Please apply by sending your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Je kunt hier inloggen om direct te solliciteren. Heb je nog geen account? Maak er een aan en solliciteer daarna direct op deze vacature.
The Offshore Partners is operating worldwide, we provide services to oil and gas majors, vessel operators, offshore contractors, investors, project and product developers and public authorities.
We provide technical and project management services for new build and conversion projects, for on- and offshore installation projects, recruitment services, crew services as well as operational support services.
|Plaatsingsdatum||maandag 2 oktober 2017|
|Bedrijfsnaam||The Offshore Partners B.V.|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Winfred Nugteren|
|Telefoon||+31 10 4914 131|
3087 AG Rotterdam