Basic Hydraulics Engineer Life Cycle Engineering
As Basic Hydraulics Engineer Life Cycle Engineering, you will focus on systems for our offshore and dredging vessels and equipment within the machinery and piping area. You will coordinate all engineering work related to hydraulic equipment during the basic design stage and will translate customer requirements into technical and functional specifications as part of a project team. You will work closely with hydraulic experts within Royal IHC. Within the role of Basic Hydraulics Engineer Life Cycle Engineering, your duties will include the following:
- designing hydraulic systems, based on customer specifications at a block diagram level
- producing switching diagrams
- producing functional descriptions for the electrical control of a hydraulic drive system
- defining cost-effective solutions alongside other IHC units, subcontractors and customers
- integrating the hydraulic system with the functionality of the vessel
- integrating components into the dedicated area (hydraulic room)
- producing hydraulic piping and instrumentation diagram/drawings
- coaching engineers on creating the detailed engineering information
- reporting to the lead engineer and project manager, and updating them on the technical progress of the project
- acting as first point of contact for colleagues, customers and suppliers during the design, production, commissioning and after-sales service.
To be eligible for the role of Basic Hydraulics Engineer Life Cycle Engineering, you must have the following:
- a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
- at least three years of relevant experience with hydraulics and/or mechatronics
- excellent knowledge of hydraulics systems, preferably onboard vessels
- knowledge of electrical control and excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- an innovative, stress-resistant and flexible approach
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- self-reliance and ability to act quickly
- excellent interpersonal skills in order to communicate across the entire organisation
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Basic Hydraulics Engineer Life Cycle Engineering a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Basic Hydraulics Engineer Life Cycle Engineering and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As Basic Hydraulics Engineer Life Cycle Engineering, you will work at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk. IHC Services is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. IHC Services' core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we're able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy. With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||woensdag 27 september 2017|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Sander Morijn|
|Telefoon||+31 78 6910984|