Shipbuilding Lead Engineer
You will design the shipbuilding part of the vessels and you are responsible for the production information intended for the construction yard.
The Lead Engineer has specialist technical knowledge within the specific disciplines and acts as a central source of information.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Development of basic design according preliminary design and specifications (designing and managing of complete engineering) both before and after contract, based on the available requirements of the client, classification rules, flag state regulations and new available? systems and components and use of innovative technics.
- Perform calculations regarding weight, stability and construction for detailed engineering.
- Develop production and detail drawings, linesplan, general arrangement plan, construction plan, ect.
- Develop arrangement and foundation drawings for accommodation, deck arrangement, ect.
- Bachelor degree in Shipbuilding engineering;
- Experience with Engineering in shipbuilding;
- Good verbal and written command of the Dutch and English language.
Damen Shipyards Hardinxveld has been a Damen Shipyard since 1927. It is in fact the shipyard where Damen Shipyards was founded. Damen Shipyards Hardinxveld is specialized in custom-built, medium-sized vessels and in general repairs and maintenance of inland and coastal vessels. We have a flexible organizational structure with short decision lines, guaranteeing the best service and practical solutions.
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 26 september 2017|
|Sector||Scheepsbouw en -reparatie|
|Bedrijfsnaam||Damen Shipyards Hardinxveld|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Danielle van Woerkum|
|Telefoon||+31 184 613088|
|Fax||+31 184 617793|