Project manager Assistant
The project departments within the Damen Shiprepair & Conversion yards are managed by a Head of Projects or directly by the Operations manager of the yard. Every Assistant Project Manager assists the Project Manager in the assembling, the management and the monitoring of a highly technical and financial value project. The team can be extended with a dedicated planner, purchaser, safety officer, quality manager and a cost controller. The Project Manager and his assistant are responsible for the preparation, execution, delivery and after sales of the repair, maintenance and conversion projects on seagoing vessels and offshore installations.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- The Assistant Project Manager, with the Project Manager, is responsible for all aspects of the projects (commercial, financial, technical, planning, safety and quality).
- Monitoring the progress and commercial accompaniment of the project are the most important aspects of your job.
- You will assist the Project Manager in project meetings and have regular contact with clients, subcontractors and production coordinators.
- You will participate in the creation and execution of project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changes and requirements.
- You will assist the Project Manager in the analysis of project margins.
- You have open communication skills; you have a problem solving mentality and are customer and service orientated.
- Your English and French languages, verbally and written, are highly proficient.
- You are able to read a plan and also technical and control datasheets
- You are able to set up a personal organization in order to know its priorities
|Plaatsingsdatum||zondag 24 september 2017|
|Sector||Scheepsbouw en -reparatie|
|Bedrijfsnaam||Damen Shiprepair Dunkerque|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Isabelle Brunet|
Port 2580 Route des Docks
59376 Dunkerque Cedex 1
Port Number: 2580