Lead Engineer Naval SeaXplorer
- Execute engineering in 4 phases: design check, basic engineering, detailed engineering and production support;
- Supervise a small team of engineers and also subcontractor(s);
- Monitor quality. Assess input from our own employees, but also from suppliers and partners.
- Perform weight, stability calculations;
- Prepare escape and safety arrangements;
- Coordinate the outsourcing of work to subcontractors;
- Organize and monitor interfaces and system integration with other disciplines and co-makers;
- Support in client, Class and national authorities’ approval process;
- Prepare technical specifications for systems and equipment and/or assessment of supplier specs.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Naval Architecture;
- You have at least 5 years’ experience as Naval Engineer in complex engineering projects in the yacht or offshore Industry;
- Willingness to travel on a frequent basis;
- You have good communication skills in (preferably) Dutch and English;
- You are quality conscious and team work is important to you;
- You have experience with software packages such as AutoCAD and Nupas-Cadmatic, FEM.
Damen Shipyards Gorinchem is the headquarters of the Damen Shipyards Group. Gorinchem still functions as a yard but the main activities involve the daily management of the Damen Shipyards Group. Damen Services and the Offshore & Transport division is also located here.
|Plaatsingsdatum||vrijdag 22 september 2017|
|Sector||Scheepsbouw en -reparatie|
|Bedrijfsnaam||Damen Shipyards Group|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Tessa Sluyter|
|Telefoon||+31 183 65 40 40|
|Fax||+31 183 639671|