Quality Analyst #168670 MaritiemeVacaturebank.nl
Chiquita is a leading global company with 20,000 employees across 30 countries. They are passionate about their nutritious, high-quality, energy-rich and value-added bananas. Chiquita’s products are sold in nearly 70 countries around the world. Chiquita Brands International grows, procures, markets and sells bananas and other fresh fruits under the Chiquita brand and other names.
For the Quality Department of Chiquita Brands International, Venturn exclusively searches for an ambitious and driven Quality Analyst!
This Quality Analyst is responsible of monitoring any process failures that could take place in the European, Middle East and Asian fruit operations, making sure every case is properly recorded and all involved parties are notified on time, guarantying any potential economic losses are minimized by means of transferring them to any other responsible party, including (but not limited to) fruit suppliers, shipping lines, ports and terminal operators.
- You are the first contact point in the organization whenever there is a customer claim or a fruit rejection.
- You make sure all the necessary information linked to a failure is gathered in a correct and complete way, within the available timeframe.
- You are responsible for requesting any missing information and follow up with all involved parties until everything is collected.
- You keep track of all rejections and customer claims, working as a filter and coordinating when necessary with internal departments (divisions, allocation, Great White Fleet, quality port inspectors, accountancy, field offices, etc), external surveying companies, customers and tropics to make sure losses to Chiquita are minimized.
- You send on time delivery of notice of claims to all third parties involved in the failure as well as correct and complete execution of the failure Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- You follow up with responsible parties to make sure preventative actions are implemented to reduce the risk of future failure occurrences.
- You generate process failure reporting, such as weekly quality reports for top management and tracking of failure trends.
- You administrate the process failure database including the generation of all necessary reporting (feedback and support to the tropical organization) as well as the maintenance and analysis of failure data.
- You transfer complete and correct information to the legal department who will pursue the money reimbursement from responsible third parties.
- A Bachelor or University degree
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and written, in English
- Fluency in Spanish is a big advantage
Experience and knowledge
- At least 1 year of working experience (after graduation)
- Preferably knowledge of databases and SQL environment (data mining), or experience with query and reporting software (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Strong stakeholder management and highly communicative
- Process and data driven, keen on continuous improvement
- Accurate and precise, high quality standards
- Attention to detail
- Pro-active, a self-starter, independent
- Flexible and a can-do mentality
- Trustworthy and discrete
- Stress resistant
- Gorinchem, The Netherlands
- On average 10-15% travel within Europe is expected in this role
The Venturn team is dedicated to inspiring and advising clients from the maritime and logistics sectors on the development and performance of people and business. We work with companies operating in all aspects of the maritime industry including offshore, terminals, shipping lines, logistics service providers, rescue, marine suppliers, port authorities and more. We are based in Rotterdam even though our work takes us all over the world, where we
deliver training and consultancy work and match the right individuals to the right companies.
|Plaatsingsdatum||donderdag 14 september 2017|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Wouter Visser|
|Telefoon||0031 (0)6 5125 8205|
3071 NK Rotterdam