Basic Engineer Mechanical Dredge Equipment
As a Basic Engineer Mechanical, you will work in the Engineering department of the Dredge Equipment unit and be based in Kinderdijk. This department produces custom-built, and standard, dredging mission equipment. You will be responsible for analysing, designing, and maintaining IHC products, technologies, production processes, installations and equipment related to dredging mission equipment engineering. In addition, you will work according to customer requirements and technical and operational guidelines to ensure efficient production processes and to optimise the quality, safety, sustainability and efficiency of installations and equipment. As an Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- analysing and assessing customer requirements relating to products and processes (materials, process, quality, product specifications) and performing initial opportunity and risk analyses
- setting up and completing 3D models of the construction, systems, equipment and procedures based on relevant information and specifications
- examining drawings for consistency in line with specifications, missing information, readability and user-friendliness and, where needed, adjusting or elaborating upon the documents and system information
- providing input for detailed planning, calculating weight and technical details, and determining specifications for work to be outsourced
- revising the engineering package based on nonconformities, own insight or directions by others, and where necessary discussing with the Lead Engineer and/or relevant stakeholders
- supporting internal and external stakeholders during implementation, production and after-sales regarding technical aspects or further questions
- documenting activities relating to processes, installations and equipment, and providing insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports or analyses
- identifying and evaluating bottlenecks and making suggestions for improvement, and monitoring implementation after approval.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- a bachelor's or master's degree in mechanical engineering or other technical discipline, for example aerospace engineering
- at least three to five years of relevant experience
- excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and written.
Please note, only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates. An online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers the suitable candidate the unique opportunity to work for a successful worldwide leader. We also offer you a challenging job within a financially successful and dynamic company, a local labour contract, competitive salary and benefits package and a range of opportunities for further professional development.
Are you interested in the position of Basic Engineer Mechanical and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
3d-models, aerospace engineering, bagger, basic engineer, custom-built, dredging, dredging vessels, engineer, mechanical engineering, mission equipment, offshore vessels, optimizing, production processes, revising, risk-analyzis, technical support, technologies
As Basic Engineer Mechanical you will work at IHC Mission Equipment. IHC Mission Equipment focusses on design, engineering, manufacturing and commissioning of high-performance integrated equipment in on- but mainly offshore markets. Broad product range: components and technology in the field of high-tech automation, electronics, hydraulics, winches, tensioners and hyperbaric technology.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||maandag 4 september 2017|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Gerard Eggink|
|Telefoon||078 691 0984|