- Minimum intermediate technical vocational education (MBO);
- 3+ years of experience as Service Engineer in the maritime industry;
- Experience with commissioning, maintenance and repairs on board;
- Knowledge of mechanical or electrical engineering;
- Pragmatic approach and strong problem-solving skills;
- Focus on results;
- Easiness of communication and cooperation, both internally and externally;
- Excellent command of English in writing and in speech, good command of Dutch is a big plus;
- Willing to travel worldwide on regular basis;
- EU residence.
- Arbeidsvoorwaarden Service Engineer
- Depending on your professional and personal situation, the Service Engineer will receive an appropriate package of employment conditions. We are happy to inform you about these conditions in a personal interview.
Je kunt hier inloggen om direct te solliciteren. Heb je nog geen account? Maak er een aan en solliciteer daarna direct op deze vacature.
Since our start in 2007 we have developed into the specialist in recruitment and contracting for the international yachtbuilding, shipbuilding, offshore, hydraulic engineering and maritime industry. As Recruitment Engineers we create with professional passion and commitment the right connection between the possibilities and wishes of engineers and our relations. The engineering of recruitment is our profession in which we see to a well guided acquaintance and cooperation on the basis of our know-how and overview.
Cooperation is also the defining strength of our team. Irrespective of our specialization, focus or role we work together to create the best opportunities and solutions for engineers and organizations. We are Recruitment Engineers!
|Plaatsingsdatum||donderdag 20 juli 2017|
|Sector||Scheepsbouw en -reparatie|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Wouter Wettke|
|Telefoon||+31 6 2832 2524|