Proposal Coordinator / Sales Engineer
Within this role, you will prepare proposals based on customer requests and will be based at IHC IQIP's head office in Sliedrecht. You will formulate technical/commercial bids with solid cost prices and lead times, established in close cooperation with the internal organisation. As Proposal Coordinator/Sales Engineer, you will follow up on quotations, maintain CRM, and provide support to the sales team. You will involve the internal organisation along the way to ensure the successful and on time delivery of equipment. Our equipment and services are used by our customers for installation, handling and decommissioning in the offshore wind, oil and gas, and coastal and civil markets. As Proposal Coordinator/ Sales Engineer, your duties will include the following:
- maintaining a service-minded approach and closely cooperating with sales representatives
- independently preparing technical and commercial sales proposals for the rental and sales of equipment
- ensuring a high-quality proposal in cooperation with other parties within the organisation
- working with other departments to prepare cost calculations, availability and delivery times for quotations.
As Proposal Coordinator / Sales Engineer you will be stationed in our IQIP head office, Sliedrecht, this is the main yard of IHC IQIP since late 2016.
To be eligible for the position of Proposal Coordinator/ Sales Engineer, you must have the following:
- higher vocational education (HBO) and a minimum of three to five years of experience in a comparable commercial position
- an affinity with technology and commerce, as well as familiarity with international operations
- an excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal, for external and internal communications
- experience with Windows Office packages and CRM systems
- a customer and service-oriented attitude, and excellent communication skills
- the ability to take ownership, flexibility and a 'can-do' attitude
- you are a self-starter who is not afraid of approaching others to look for the right solutions for the customer.
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening are part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full time position within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Proposal Coordinator / Sales Engineer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As Proposal Coordinator / Sales Engineer, you will work at IHC IQIP. The organisation was set up in 2015 from a merger of the IHC FUNDEX Equipment, IHC Hydrohammer, IHC Handling Systems and IHC Sea Steel business units. With a total of over 200 years of combined experience and expertise, IHC IQIP designs, builds and supplies fully integrated, innovative solutions for onshore and offshore installations, foundations and dismantling. This meets the needs of customers in the civil construction, offshore wind and offshore oil and gas markets.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 18 april 2017|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Sander Morijn|
|Telefoon||+31 78 6910984|